Use”) on which you may make use of our website www.creativehive.com.my (the “Website”), whether
which takes effect on the date on which you first use the Website. If you do not agree with these Terms
of Use, you should cease using the Website immediately.
2. Creative Hive, a company registered in Malaysia with number 1176213-V. The Website is operated by CREATIVE HIVE (“we”), a company registered in Malaysia with the district court of Malaysia under number 1176213-V.
5. You shall not in any way use the Website or submit to us or to the Website or to any user of the Website anything which in any respect:
a) is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction; b) is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful; c) is inaccurate or out-of-date; d) may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political; e) impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body; f) may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade mark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party; g) may be contrary to our interests; h) is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Website in relation to a particular part of the Website or the Website generally; or i) involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
6. You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to us or the Website for the purpose of use on the Website or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
7. Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website which we make from time to time.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we cannot be liable if for any
reason the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your
access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this
cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or
introduce new facilities and functions.
2. Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user.
3. We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
4. We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you.
5. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
6. The material contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Website shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
The Creative Hive names and logos and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors.
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the
material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
All such rights are reserved.
2. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
3. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. We reserve the rights to request any relevant materials to be removed.
1. We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link
from the Website exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are
provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information
provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site
to which the Website provides a link.
2. You must not without our permission frame any of the Website onto your own or another person’s website.
3. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of the Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular: a) you shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorisation;
b) you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies; and c) you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case.