Personal information refers to information that is connected to a User’s name, and may include
things such as a User’s email address, mailing address, telephone number, demographic information,
bank account and payment information.
We will/may collect personal data about you：
1. when you register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
2. when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
3. when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
4. when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
5. when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
6. when you carry out transactions through our Services;
7. when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
8. when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
Creative Hive collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve our sites, to process your transactions, to provide customer service, to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our product, services and technologies, and to display content that is customised to your interest and preferences.
We use reasonable measures to help prevent personal information from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy. While Creative Hive attempts to protect the information in our possession, no security system in perfect and Creative Hive cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
with any outside partners. We may share your personal information within our corporate group,
including with our subsidiaries and divisions, all of whom may use your information for the purpose
Creative Hive may also share a User’s personal information with third parties who advertise their products and services on the Site or other third parties who would like to send you information about their products and services.
Creative Hive uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalise and
improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or
device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web
server in the domain that issued the cookies to you. The information that cookies collect includes the
date and time of your visit, your registration information, and your navigational and purchase history.
2. Flash cookies Also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”. Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember setting, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
3. Web beacons or clear pixel Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such thing as recording the pages and advertisement that a User selects, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
4. Web server logs Web server logs are records of activity create by the computer that delivers the webpages requested by the User’s browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term entered or the link clicked to bring a User a webpage. The web server log also may record information about a User’s browser, such as IP address and the cookies set on the browser by the server.
Creative Hive participates in behavioural-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g. a cookie) to collect information about a User’s use of the site so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to a User’s interest. That advertising may appear either on the Site, or on other websites.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time. The “last updated” section at the top would have the latest version of the Policy.